We thank St. Anthony’s Physician Ambassadors for once again sponsoring our Health Fair.
This year, our FREE Community Health Fair offers our clients and volunteers the opportunity to receive free flu shots and blood sugar tests, free mammograms, and so much more!!!
Please note: We have 100 flu shots available, on a first-come, first-served basis.
The fair will take place on Saturday, September 24, 2016 from 9am-12noon in the St. George Parish Hall, located at 4960 Heege Rd, Affton MO.
This year’s Health Fair will include information and/or representatives from the following organizations:
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center
- FREE flu shots (for first 100 people ages 5 and up)
- FREE blood pressure and blood sugar screenings
- FREE Bike Helmets and fittings for kids!
- FREE Mammograms
- Nutrition Information & healthy recipes
- American Lung Association
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- American Diabetes Association
- American Cancer Association
- Overeaters Anonymous
- National Kidney Foundation
- Osteoporosis Foundation
- St. Louis County Dept. of Health
- National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse (NCADA)
- American Heart Association